Thursday, February 26, 2009

Alphabet Hunt

I just made a really cool activity that Kai is madly in love with. We call it "Alphabet Hunt" (HERE).
Kai gets bored pretty easily with most craft projects and such. His mind just needs to be stimulated a LOT. He loves the educational games on the computer BUT I don't like him sitting in front of the computer all day. So I came up with this idea to create a Alphabet hunt for him in a box of rice and he absolutely LOVES it.
I am sure in a day or two it will be forgotten and I will have to come up with some other idea to captivate this growing mind. But for know...this is IT!





5 comments:

Britney said...

Oh yes. I will definitely be copying this one.

Where did you find the alphabet pasta?

Great idea -- as usual.

Carrie said...

I found it at Trader Joes. cute, huh?

Jodi June said...

MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE that juicy BOY@!

Jodi June said...

MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE that juicy BOY@!

Robyn said...

Fabulous idea! Ashley would love this one... but we don't have Trader Joes... a fact that saddens me almost daily. Thanks for sharing the idea anyway. Kai is so cute!