Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Abbie!

I am a little choked up as I am writing this post. (okay A LOTA choked up) My little Abba-Dabba-Do-Da is turning 10 today. How did this happen? When was it that I blinked and she grew up?
Abbie has held a special place in my heart since the day she was born.
While I was living in Utah, the Carlson's always lived close by and Abbie was my little bud. We would take special trips to the duck pond together and have slumber parties at my house all the time. I have so many wonderful memories of just me and my Abba.
I love you Abbie and I am so proud of the little woman that you are becoming. I am so glad that my children have such an amazing cousin to look up to. Thank you for your example and for being my little bud.

Happy Birthday, My Sweet Abbie!






2 comments:

Jen and Kent said...

Carrie - thanks for such a sweet note to Abbie. She loves you so much!!

I was looking for pictures of the times she had slumber parties at your apartment in Sandy or a picture of her in your jeep (I know I have them somewhere!) I doubt I had a digital camera back then so I'll have to dig through old photos. Such good times!

We love you!

cheryl close said...

Happy 10th Birthday Abbie!!

love you
xoxoxoxox
auntie cheryl