Thursday, February 26, 2009

Tagged By Britney

My good friend, Britney tagged me. This was a scary tag but I lucked out. The sixth picture in my sixth picture folder was the following:
This was Maya's day of kindergarten orientation. She is bringing her contribution to the class stock pile. WHAT A CUTIE!!!!

Thanks for the tag, Britney. That was fun.

So, now I am tagging...Jen C, Jen S., Jodi, Deisha, Amber Jenkins, and Lori Oheler

Just cross your fingers, open up the 6th folder in you picture file and post the 6th picture in that folder and then tag 6 more people.

Good Luck Ladies!

4 comments:

Cristy said...

She looks so cute - and not nervous at all!

Britney said...

She really is so cute! You did luck out! :)

Robyn said...

You lucked out, my photo was so boring. This is adorable of little Maya, I love her dress.

Robyn said...

BTW, I love the music you play. You have great taste!!