Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Piggy Tails

For those of you Mother's (and father's for that matter) with baby girls, you will know of the heart wrenching that comes from the first piggy tails. It is just a slap in the face as to how quickly she is growing. As adorable as they may be, it hurts like....Need I say more. *sniffle*


I think Maya was feeling a bit left out by all the fuss Anthony and I were making over Addison. She kept asking if she looked that cute when she was a baby. Of course we told her she did and then we asked her if she wanted piggy tails and so we could take her picture. She lit right on up at the idea.....


p.s. Just in case you were wondering...Maya really was just as cute with her first piggy tails. *sniffle*sniffle*.....


9 comments:

Nan Campbell said...

Talk about look-a-likes!!! Addie looks just like Maya when Maya was her age...piggys and all!!!So adorable!

Jodi June said...

OH! MY! STINKIN! GOSH!
Be still my heart! *sniffle sniffle*

Shauna said...

Laugh and cry at the same time, right? It's all so bitter-sweet.
I'm sitting here with a big hug for you Care.

I always wanted piggy tails!!!
I love them straight out of their heads like this. Lovely love sisters.

cheryl close said...

Those girls are yummy! I love 'yous-
twos'.

Britney said...

Oh. My. Goodness!!! Those are some cute little girls -- and piggy tails! They grow up way too fast!

Jana Brookes said...

So so so cute!! Love the piggy tails!

Jen and Kent said...

I love those two girls and their yummy chubby cheeks! They are beautiful just like their Mom!

Amy F. said...

She is such a doll. This is a funny coincidence. Jessica had her first piggies this week too. Of course I'll probably post mine in a couple of months, I'm a little slow. :)

Grammy and Bapa said...

Who are these cute kids!!!!? What we want to know is how long the piggies lasted? And how long it took to put them in?!!

Love you guys!

Grammy & Bapa