Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Cha-Cha!

“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There
is no one alive who is Youer than You.”
- Dr. Seuss



It was 6 years ago today that my world, and everything I thought I knew about love, changed forever....When I looked into her eyes for the first time, I discovered what unconditional love was. I became a mother.
My baby girl is turning 6 today. I am so amazed by this child every day. She is the heart of our home. Maya is the bright burst of sunshine in our family and always keeps things alive and joyful...and LOUD! I am so proud of this little human being that we have been so blessed to have in our family for the past 6 years and I am so grateful that we get to spend the rest of eternity with her.

I LOVE you so much Maya-po-paya! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

8 comments:

Nan Campbell said...

When I looked at Maya's pictures, these are the words that came to my mind...character, adorable, sweet, funny, beautiful, sugarplum, personality, angel, princess. Maya, you are priceless! Happy Birthday Maya-Po-Paya!!! We love you!

Jenny said...

WOW!!! Maya!! You are so beautiful and old. As Rietta keeps saying about Tienna, "You still have your WHOLE life ahead of you!" Happy Birthday Kiddo!!!!!

Jodi June said...

Happy Birthday my sweet angel girl. I love you and miss you SO MUCH! Thank you for chatting my ear off today! I am so proud of the sweet big girl you have become!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY my sweet girl!~ love you!

Grammy and Bapa said...

We love your pictures! Happy Birthday, Maya! We love you, Grammy & Bapa

cheryl close said...

Happy Birthday Princess Maya!
You have got to be the sweetest 6 yr. old that I know! It has been so fun to watch you grow up and I am looking forward to see all the wonderful things you do in the many years to come!!

I love you so much,and am so proud to be your "auntie cheryl"

Britney said...

Wow! I can't believe she's six!!! I love all the photos you put up of her -- she's a beautiful little girl! I hope she had a great birthday!

Jen and Kent said...

Such fun pictures...you are too cute Maya. We hope you had a fantastic day. We love you!!!

Shauna said...

Happy Birthday Maya! You have always been the cutest thing alive.