Friday, May 30, 2008

Our trip to OMSI

The Oregon Museum of Science has a really great kids section that Saralyn, Emma and Nana took us to last week. The kids all had a blast!





Maya LOVED getting her hands all covered in paint. She spent most of the time moving her hands around in the gooey

paint tins then she did painting....I can't say that I blame her. it is GREAT being a kid!


Okay, so Kai is OBSESSED with the alphabet, but he enjoys sand, water and balls. So to have all three in one place for him to play with. I thought he was going to have a heart attack. Any parent know what I mean when I say he was running around from one spot to the next as if it would all just disapear soon. It was like Christmas mornig for him. I loved watching the pure, simple joy in his and Maya's eyes. Addison, on the other hand, sure enjoyed a nice warm nap snuggled up with her daddy.




4 comments:

Michelle said...

What a fun place to take your kids too! So cool! Looks like they had a blast!

Jen and Kent said...

What cool pictures! You look gorgeous in that pic. of you and Maya. You guys have to stop having so much fun without me!!!

Kellie said...

That does look like the funnest place for kids to let loose and do the things mom would never let them do at home!

auntieC said...

oh,auntie C sure loves these kids!! I can't wait to give them all smooches...think I'll be right over and do just that! I heart you all!!