Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Kai!!!

Kai is three! Happy birthday buddy! Of course his birthday was an ABC theme. He loves his letters. I made him a big kix treat K for breakfast and had a bunch of new fridge letter magnets for him to wake up to and Kai was udderly thrilled.


Maya and Kai helped me make the yummy chocolate birthday cake. They, of course, had a blast licking the bowl.
We had a fun bbq birthday party with the Strehlow's, Grandma June, Amy, Aaron and Daisy. We had a blast and Kai LOVED opening all of his ABC and Word World presents.



7 comments:

Jen and Kent said...

Happy Birthday Kaiser Bean!! We sure wish we could have been there to help celebrate. I love the big K - so cute!! I can't believe he is 3!

Nan Campbell said...

What a fun,fun B-day we had!!! Kai had us crackin'up most of the day! Perfect shirt for you Anthony, but it looks a little small!

Jodi June said...

OH! my Kai bubba boy! I love you SOooooo much! Happy Birthday my sweet boy! We tried to call you THREE times... and didn't get to talk to you. We will still try again. We have a present for you that we will send home with Nana & Papa when they come in just a few days...
I wish i was there to give you a BIG OL SQUEEZE!!!! I love you So much!
Care, CUTE K! how fun!

Jodi June said...

Anthony....
what IS that on your FACE??? Ü Tell Carrie to help you out with a wash cloth... Ü

Shauna said...

How do you get Kai to love letters so much? I need the magic potion you use Cherry. My kids love Ninja turtles. Help.

Carrie said...

There is no magic potion. People ask me all the time. He has just been OBSESSED with the alphabet since just after he turned 2 and started singing the whole alphabet song and he was able to identify each and every letter. I have no idea. He certainly didn't get it from me. I go over them with him but he is the genius. VERY UNIQUE!

auntieC said...

whaaat...anotter word worlld??? Love me some Kai. I'm still laughing over that!!