Sunday, May 18, 2008

House Hunting

We have been spending A LOT of time in the car lately driving around, looking for houses. Most of the time it is just me and Anthony while Nana has be so great to watch the kids for us. But this day, Nana had to go somewhere and so the kids were stuck with us in the car. On one of our stops, Anthony had to go in to look at some paper work and so we were stuck out in the car.....BORED! Maya found the camera and asked if she could take some photos. I usually don't let her play with my precious camera but I was desperate so I let her and we acutally had a ton of fun.



Kai was all tuckered out. Looking for a home is hard work!

1 comments:

Jen and Kent said...

Dear Maya, I like my note! I hope you like your gynasis and I hope I like it too. I'm glad you loosed a tooth and I'm glad the tooth fairy came to get it, I hope!
Love, Claire