Sunday, May 18, 2008

Our new Mission

It was a beautiful day outside and so the kids and I decided to drive and find a park. As we were looking around in the car to find one, Maya said "I know mom, we should start a mission to find the best park in our new home." Great idea Maya! So it is official, the Pabst's are on a mission to find the best park in the greater Portland area. This park was just down the street a ways from Nana and Papa's. After we played for a while and started heading up to the car Maya said "that was fun and all but I think we can do better!" Oh that girl kills me.

Kai HATES swings. I thought that maybe this big swing would be okay.....but obviously NOT!

1 comments:

Jodi June said...

HEY! I know that park! that is a good one...
did you try the one just down the street from Nana's house?
then there is also another little one over by my old house. and..... let's see....
I bet there are lots of NEW ones too since we have been there!