Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Addison's blessing weekend

My brother Spencer has a really nice camera and so he was the designated photographer for Addison's blessing and Sadie's baptism a couple of months ago. I just got the photos so I decided to post a few of my favorites. It was such a fun weekend and so it is always great to go back and relive it.
Maya Cha-Cha and Claire Bear are not only cousins but are the best of friends, too.


Emma and her aunt Jo-Jo
My wonderful sisters....Jen and JodiMy cousin's, Megan and Julie and my aunt Deb
My cousin Emily with her son, Vince.
Drake, Emma and Sadie on Sadie's baptism day
Maya is such a character. In the middle of the luncheon at our house full of friends and family, Maya comes down the stairs with her bathing suit on and her little pink panties hanging out. I guess she is a little anxious for the summer to arrive!
My beautiful Grandma Rula Fawn. Maya Fawn and myself (Carrie Fawn) are obviously named after her. Our sweet Addie-girl

3 comments:

Jodi June said...

OH! MAN! Care, those are awesome!!!! I know that Spencer put all those pictures on Mom's computer... but she doesn't know how to send them to me. Will you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do it for me? I asked Spencer too... but ???
I don't have any of the pictures of Sadie's baptism... but i want ALL the pictures of the whole weekend. purdy please?? Can you just put them on a CD for me? I have GOT to get a new camera!!! I think that i need to splurge a little tiny bit... with all that FAT CASH i have sitting in the bank! Ü just sitting there.... ??? LOL!
just PRECIOUS!

The Campbell Clan said...

Fun Times! What a great photographer by the way.

Jen and Kent said...

what a perfect weekend that was!!! I love you guys so much (I am sitting here crying - I'm such a baby!) I just love seeing those pictures of Maya and Claire. You guys mean the world to me!