Friday, May 30, 2008

Evil but so Funny!

Sometimes, in parenting, you need to do things that may be considered slightly evil by some parenting standards in order to spice up the mundane and to get a good laugh...... This may happen a little too much in our household.
I only hope they won't resent us later in life.



Okay, so Maya put the dress on him.....I, however, am responsible for making him pose and taking the picture.

Anthony thought it would be funny to put one of Addison's newborn diapers on Kai.....Kai, on the other hand, was NOT amused.....

4 comments:

Jen and Kent said...

Hubba hubba Kai!! Are those underwear on Mai's head!?!

Shauna said...

Kai is such a character! I'm still laughing at that second dress picture with all the attitude. Funny.

Jodi June said...

OHHHhhhh My gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh! Ü

Unknown said...

Oh the terrible things parents do at their childrens expense for a little laugh. Oh but that is a HILARIOUS picture. Certainly wedding video material!!