Sunday, May 18, 2008

Happy Mother's Day to me!

What a fun Mother's Day! The kid's woke Nana up first with breakfast in bed at about 6am. I won't show you the picture Maya took of Nana with her morning breakfast because we still need a place to live and can't take the chances of my mom kicking us out.
I got my breakfast next......that is true mother's day love for me to post this picture because Maya took it and was so excited for me to put a picture that she took on our blog.....I love you Maya!!!
I thought for sure Anthony was getting me a GPS for my car for mother's day because I have a "slight" problem with getting lost. It was a problem in Utah where everything was on a grid system and so moving here to Oregon where streets just have names and no numbers....let's just say, mapquest isn't quite cutting it anymore. But to my pleasant surprise, I got a beautiful red Kitchen Aide...This is something that I have wanted for forever but just kept it locked up in my dreams because the hand mixers are SO much cheaper! What a fun surprise. I think the kids and Anthony just want more cookies. Oh well, whatever works!

Maya asked me "Since it is Mother's day will you take a picture of me and Abbie(her stuffed dog, named after her cousin, Abbie) since I am her mother....but don't worry, you don't have to make me breakfast in bed." TOO CUTE!!!!

5 comments:

Jodi June said...

OH!!! Finally updated pictures!!!! I was waiting so patiently... and now i have mixed feelings! WAAAAAAAAAA!!! They are ALL growing up so fast! I can't believe it!
Maya!!! You sweet girl! I think that space where your tooth was is getting BIGGER! it makes you look so 'grow'd' up!
KAI! i swear! You look 10 feet tall!!! OH! it brings tears to my eyes!!!
and ADDIE! You were already changine so much every single day when you lived here! Every day I would see you, you were growing!
Now i see those adorable dimples coming out in your sweet cheeks!
Thank you SOOOOOO much for giving Aunt JoJo the first giggle!!!
I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! and miss you even more.... can you believe that is possible!???

Jen and Kent said...

Good Morning Carrie!! he hee!! Don't you just love those breakfasts in bed!!

Jodi June said...

HAHA! Jen.... I wasn't going to 'say' anything, but since you did... Ü just kidding Care! Your ADORABLE hair in the other pictures WAY makes up for the 'breakfast in bed' picture. Ü hehee.
Maya! You sweet pumpkin! making breakfast in bed for your Mommy! LOVE IT!

Jared Heal said...

That is so funny. That is what I got for mothers day. A kitchen Aid mixer

Carrie said...

Sweet, Brittany! Have you used yours yet? Not me and Anthony is starting to get a little bugged! :)