Friday, May 2, 2008

Maya's First visit from the Tooth Fairy

Okay, aren't kids suppose to be like 12 or 18 years old before they loose their teeth. The other night after we spent the whole day packing our life away, Maya walked down the stairs with a bloody lip. Of course, I freaked out and then she held out her hand and there was a tiny little tooth. Then I for sure freaked my freak. I knew it had been a little wiggley but I thought for sure I had at least a month or two to mentally prepare for this huge stage in my little girls life. But no. She yanked that puppy out the first chance she got. Waaaaa!!! My baby is growing up so fast. She was so excited!




Maya recieved 2 whole dollars from the Tooth Fairy. WOW! "This is the most money I have ever had at once." She said, "I am gonna be rich!"

3 comments:

Jodi June said...

Dats my GIRL! Ü GEEZ! blood and all! WOW! Ü
I love you Maya!

Jen and Kent said...

MAYA- holy cow! What the heck is going on? My goodness you are getting too big... and you pulled it out all by yourself!!! My girls would never be brave enough to do that. We sure love you! Don't spend all your money in one place!!

Nan Campbell said...

Maya, did you forget that you were suppose to let Nana pull out that tooth?!!Okay, I get the next one!
Kai, you are too cute!Love the funny faces...can't wait to kiss that face!
Addie,I am so happy you are moving here so we can get to know each other!