Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sweet Addie Girl

Sometimes while I am holding her, or kissing on her, I just get this strong urge to take a bite. She is irresistible to say the least. She is always so willing to give you a sweet smile......unless you turn the camera on. I swear she knows. The second I turn the camera on to take a picture of her smiling, she suddenly turns all serious and stone faced. No matter how hard I try, or how high pitched my voice gets, she just stares and studies the camera with furrowed brows. She is such a stinker.

With Maya and Kai, it seemed like they just grew up overnight. It makes my heart hurt to remember how the newborn just blended into infant and then quickly melted into toddler and then over night they became a little girl and a little boy. With Adddison she seems to be changing by the minute. There is no magic potion to give them to slow it down. It is almost as if every time I blink she is changing and growing up so fast! And while I love to see her changing and growing, I know what is to come. One day I am just going to pick her up or look into her eyes and realize she is a little girl and has grown up WAY to fast. There is just now way of slowing it down. So, if any one has discovered a magic potion that works, PLEASE let me know and I will come pick it up.....or at least pay for the postage!






because you can never have enough of a babies first giggles.....here is some more:

7 comments:

Nan Campbell said...

Isn't she just adorable?!! She has such a sweet personality too! It is so wonderful to have a tiny one around the house again.
Nice shots of the back of my head Carrie...good thing I just colored the hair and the gray was hidden or you would be in trouble!

Jodi June said...

Sweet sweet Angel!

Jen and Kent said...

She's way too cute and changing so fast! You gotta love that hair. We love you Addie!!

auntieC said...

Addie, you are so sweet to laugh at( I mean with) your Nana...she is pretty silly !!

Unknown said...

Carrie,
Hey I found your blog through Shauna's, Congrats on your new little one, she is absolutely adorable, it is fun to "catch-up" with you through your blog--you are so cute! Back in Oregon and a new house, very exciting...I bet you are loving it!
have fun,
rachel messel

Unknown said...

Carrie- these are adorable pics of your little baby girl. Isn't it fun to get in their faces and take pictures? Its a wonder they dont grow up blind. I miss you! It looks like all is going well. You need to email me your new address and phone #!! I am planning a trip out there in September possibly. Tamara and I want to come see you for sure!! Oh and I know EXACTLY what you mean when you want to take a bite of your baby. You litterally just want to "eat them up"! Although I am too afraid to admit it. haha. Love you! Take care!!

Michelle said...

Oh she is just so dang cute!!! I hope that I get to have a girl! I find out next week! What a sweetie!