Monday, June 2, 2008

Kai and his ABC's

*push the pause button on my play list to hear the video*


Part of Kai's obsession of the ABC's is his ability...or should I say, his desire to build a word (if any of your kids watch Word World on PBS you will know what that means) Anyways, he will lay out a bunch of his letters in rows and then try and sound them out. Some times he gets freakishly close (Notice the FMILI) he was trying to spell family. Most of the times he will just get a the first letter and maybe a couple of others and just tell us what it says while waving his hand over the word as he "sounds it out". For example...RKPLST magically becomes ROCKET. It really is so very cute!

3 comments:

auntieC said...

K-A-I---Y-O-U-A-R-E-W-A-Y-T-O-O- C-U-T-E-A-U-N-T-I-E-C-H-E-R-Y-L-L-O-V-E-S-Y-O-U-S-O-M-U-C-H!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jen and Kent said...

Kai - your aunt Jen misses and loves you so much!! What a smarty pants you are!!

Cheryl - how fun that you are in the blogging "scene" now - he hee!! We love having you peek in on us!

Melissa White said...

Hey,

Its Melissa White, aka Melissa Wall. I can't believe I found you guys! Your family is So beautiful, give Anthonhy my regards. Here are the links to Riley's Blog and Photo page.

http://rileybeckettwhite.blogspot.com/

http://web.mac.com/missymade/Riley_Beckett_White/March_2008.html