Sunday, June 22, 2008

Hello Everyone! In case you haven't heard we have spent the last week or so moving into our new house...FINALLY and we don't have Internet service yet so that is why my blog has been a bit neglected. But, today we are having dinner at mom and dad's house so I finally have access to my blog. Oh how I have missed blogging and checking in on my blogging friends. Well, I don't have my camera with me so I can't blog any of my photos. Hopefully with in the next couple of days. I love our new home and can't wait to take some pics to show you all.

I did, however, want to share with you a new discovery of mine. Those who know me well know that I have REALLY dry skin. And so, with that I have really nasty cracked heals. I spend far too much time in the shower trying to get my feet look sandal ready. So, I found the PED EGG at Target in their "as seen on T.V." section and tried it this morning...It is a miracle product. My feet have not been so smooth in I can't remember when and I barely had to work at it. Anyways, you know it has to be good for me to share info about my embarrassing feet issues. So all you cracked heal sufferers, try it out. Only $9.99 at Target or I have also seen it at Walgreen's.

6 comments:

Jen and Kent said...

I can't wait to see pictures of your new house. Mom says it is so cute and big too. I am so happy for you that you are getting all settled in.

I have a friend that was telling me she just bought the ped egg at Walgreens and was going to let me know if it was a gimic and worth buying. Yea!! I am so excited to hear something works!! I am going out to buy it tommorow!!

HeatherM said...

I can't wait to see your house I am so it so cute!! Thanks we all need help getting our feet ready for sandles.

Unknown said...

Well hello my dear- I was wondering what was happening with you. I am so happy for you and your new house. Hope you are taking lots of pics for the BLOG. I discovered this very cool thing called Google Reader. It is so awesome. You just put in all the blogs that you look at on a regular basis and it lists them all in one place so you can be sure to read all new posts. It saves so much time. Try it. Also I heard about that Ped Egg. I REALLY have been wanting to try it and if it works for you well...it must be a miracle worker. Do you still use Udder Cream? Haha. Well take care. Love you!

Shauna said...

Carrie! This is the one infommercial product I've wanted to try. I suffer with the cracked heel thing too. I'm running to Target in the morning to buy this. I too want to have lovely heels like you! If not lovely then smooth. Thanks!

Can't wait to see the pictures of your house. I'm so happy for you guys.

Unknown said...

I too suffer from the same blight, I am always apologizing when I go to get a pedicure (which is not very often because of my extreme embarrassment from said issue)..I will have to try that out!
AND congrats on your new house and getting to move in that is so exciting!!!! Post pics soon!

Kellie said...

I love my "Ped Egg" too!!!