Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Past couple of weeks.....

Okay so I still need to post some pictures of our new house, however I still need to take some pictures. So, it being Sunday and since we are here at my mom and dad's again, I thought I would blog about something so here are some random pictures from the past couple of weeks or so.

For Father's Day I had Spencer take some pictures of the kids holding letters to spell D-A-D and then I put them in a frame that had a matte for three pictures. It looked so cute and Anthony loved it.




Since Spencer took the pictures for me and Emma was there watching the kids have fun taking pictures, I just had to do one for Spencer of Emma. I am so glad I did. She is such a character!




We took a trip to the Portland Zoo with Nana and Papa.


Maya was so cute. She picked up a zoo map and then opened it up and lead the way.


Kai had fallen asleep in the car and so he slept through the first few minutes of the zoo. Poor kid was so tired.




Kai was so enchanted with his new Orangutan friend. They just stared into each others eyes.


Kai's first try at Cotton Candy. He refused to eat it for the longest time because, I guess it looks kind of scary. Once he saw that we were all enjoying it and it was disappearing fast, he got brave and tried a little bit. Needless to say, pretty much the rest of the Cotton Candy was "inhaled" by Kai.



Addison is such a good baby. We are so lucky! She just stayed in the Bjorn with her daddy the entire time. I think she may have enjoyed the zoo just as much as Maya and Kai.


The kids absolutley love to hang out and play at their Nana and Papa's house.




6 comments:

Shauna said...

I love this idea Carrie!!!!!!! Can I steal it? Chris would love this. Can't wait to see pictures of the new house. Big hugs to all of you.

Jen and Kent said...

What a darling idea Carrie! You are so creative. I can't believe how big addison is getting. Look at her just sitting there...it's killin' me!!!

Jodi June said...

OH! I am so torn!!! I of course can't help myself to check your blog every single day Care, so excited for updates... but every single time that i do and there are new pictures...
i completely loose it... and BUST out in TEARS! OH!@ i miss those babies so much it hurts!!! It is a definate pain in my chest. They are growing up so fast... Addie I hardly recognize.. and Kai looks like a little man! OH! i want to squeeze him! and Maya... oh my goodness! So beautiful! certainly not a little girl anymore!
WAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! I miss them so much!!!

Jodi June said...

OH! P.S. ... I remember you telling me about the Father's Day pictures! They turned out ADORABLE!!!!! and Emma's too! Just too cute!! Makes me sorta wish my kids had a D A D Ü JK! Ü

Unknown said...

Carrie, that is so cute, the kids are darling...
We love the Portland Zoo, so fun!
Can't wait to see pics of your house

Michelle said...

I love the "DAD" picture idea! So cute! It looks like you guys have been having a great time there!