Wednesday, June 11, 2008

She's rolling over!

Our amazing little Addie girl rolled over for the first time on Monday. She is growing up so fast. She does not like to be laid on the floor now so she gets frustrated and makes A LOT of noise while she struggles to get on her tummy, and then she gets this wonderfully proud look on her face like, "look, I did it!" She is just so darn cute!



Kai was so cute. When Addison rolled over, I was all excited and telling Addison how good she did and so then Kai walked over and gave her a hug and a kiss and said "You did it Asson, good girl! I am so proud of you!" Sometimes I could literally eat that juicy boy up!

4 comments:

Robyn said...

Hey Carrie, I am glad you came by my blog and said hello. I checked yours out the other day when I saw it on Shauna's email. Very cute! Looks like you guys are doing great, I had no idea you were in Portland! I hope you get settled in quickly. I am sure your family is SO happy to have you there. Anyway, keep in touch! Your little ones are SO adorable. I won't comment on Anthony's makeup photo- he's very brave to let you post it. Ha ha. Say hello for us. See ya!

Unknown said...

That is fabulous little Addi rolling over--why do they grow-up so fast?! And how cute is that when Kai told her he was proud of her! I love it!

Jodi June said...

OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So stinkin cute! I can't believe it!

auntieC said...

i love those babies!! i finally remembered my blog password...YES!