Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day, Carrie!

Carrie,

Happy Mother's Day!

The kids and I wanted to make a post for you. We wanted a place for you to be reminded of what you accomplish everyday. You spend your life serving. You give constantly and get loads of diapers, laundry and dishes in return. You give of your body, your soul and most days, your sanity, to teach your children what it means to be loved intensely. Because their words may fail them sometimes, these pictures are their thanks. For those quiet moments when you are wondering if you are making a difference, please refer to the following.

We love you always,

Anthony, Maya, Kai and Addie girl.
























7 comments:

Carrie said...

I am the luckiest wife and mother alive. I have been saying it all along but I now have a post to prove it. Thank you, Anthony and my little munchies. That was the best mothers day present EVER!!!

The Campbell Clan said...

So cute Anthony! I love the interviews and all the photos from different times in life. What an adorable family you have. Thanks for sharing with us. Happy Mother's Day Carrie! You are great at what you do!
We love you!

Jen and Kent said...

Good job A!!! Carrie - you are one fun mom and such a great example...we love you!

Britney said...

What a nice tribute and a beautiful mother!

auntieC said...

Two BIG thumbs up!! I loved the interviews,but especially the answers. So sweet and from the heart.I loved when Maya had her fingers in her mouth, precious.

Cristy said...

This is so sweet! I love the videos. Their responses made me laugh!

lori said...

Oh My goodness, that was so great! What a good hubby and adorable kids! You should just keep reproducing because you make cute kids AND you ARE a wonderful mom! I love your little fam..miss u. BTW, I am up to 5 miles!