Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Spence!

When I think back to growing up with you, Spence, you might expect that I think of all the quarrels, arguments and some down-right fights.
That is not entirely the case.
When I think of the years growing up with you, I think mostly of always having a buddy around to play with and to keep me company. I remember playing Lego's, GI Joe, stuffed animals, coloring, strawberry shortcake, the court behind our house, building forts.
I remember good times with my best bud.
Thank you for so many great (and some not so great) memories.
I hope you take the time out of your busy day and really have a great birthday. I am sure your amazing wife will take care of that.
I love you Spence.
Happy Birthday!

1 comments:

Nan Campbell said...

What a cute baby you were Spencer!!! It is hard for me to believe that was 29 years ago! I know you hate to hear it...but you are still my baby and always will be! That's what you get for being the last one (along with other benefits, according to your siblings). Have a wonderful day. We love you!