Tuesday, May 26, 2009

4 Balloons and an Interview

We have started a new tradition among the many traditions we have for birthday's in the Pabst home.
We got Kai 4 helium balloons for part of his birthday. At the end of the day he made a wish for his 4th year of life and then let the balloons go into the air.
He seemed to really like this new tradition.
He especially loved having the balloons around all day to play with.





One of the old traditions that we have is a birthday interview. The idea is that each year we sit down on their birthday as a family and watch all the years of interviews and see how much they have changed. This is a great tradition that I love dearly.

4 comments:

Nan Campbell said...

Kai...those were some HARD questions your mommy was asking! I think I would have said, "I don't know" as much as you did! Guess what? We get to "play on the beach" this weekend! WAHOO!!! Love that your 4 years old now!

Jen and Kent said...

What a fun, cute, adorable tradition. I love the balloon idea. I may have to steal that one.

Britney said...

I LOVE this tradition!!!

He is so stinking cute! And so grown up!

Robyn said...

So adorable, this is a great tradition!