Friday, December 19, 2008

My Hollywood Boyfriend

Some of you know this, but for those of you who don't, Anthony and I have a very open marriage. Meaning, he is aloud to have, what we call, a Hollywood girlfriend, and I am allowed a Hollywood boyfriend.

Ever since the premier of Fresh Prince of Bel Air in 1990 I have had the biggest crush on Will Smith. My all time favorite movie had always been Forest Gump, that is until 1995 when Hitch came out and swept that title right from under Forest. So, naturally, Will has been, and always will be my Hollywood boyfriend.

So, Anthony, being the loving husband that he is, took me to the premier of 7 pounds today. I have been waiting for this movie to come out so bad. Sorry to say to all my girly friends but I have been anticipating it even more than the Twilight Premier.

Let's just say that I have never been more proud of my Will than I am right now. (sigh)
This movie was AMAZING! I loved it. Of course it was so nice to have Will on the big screen (he did look good) but more than that, this was a movie that really made you think and one that I walked out of wanting to be a better person and to do more with my life. I love those kinds of movies and they are really too few and far between.



5 comments:

Jen and Kent said...

I can't wait to go see it! I am so glad that it was good. It's been awhile since I have seen a really good movie

K said...

I approve of your choice of Will Smith as your "Hollywood Boyfriend!" :)

The Potter Pack said...

Hey Carrie ... so, I cked out your blog and saw that you are in OR now ... when did you move from UT ... and Holy Crap - you have 3 kids !! I think Kai looks like you and the girls like your husband. But the 1st two have your blue eyes ... and I can't tell with the last ... but adorable !! I miss you !! It has been forever ... Like 6 yrs since I have seen you. I still have your old phone # from your Provo house in my cell ! I just haven't gotten around to deleting it even though I knew it didn't work ! Anyway, call me and keep in touch !!

Jodi June said...

*SIGH*...
I promised Shawn that i wouldn't go see it until he could go with me...
NEXT TUESDAY!!!

*Sigh* I don't know if i can wait that long. I told him last night that boy... i sure must like him if i am willing to wait FOUR. MORE. DAYS!!!
I can't WAIT To see it! I just KNEW that this one was going to be good!

Unknown said...

Carrie- you are a bloggin fool. I am so way behind its sad. I saw that movie too and I really did like it I also LOVE Wil Smith but dang i am glad I left my razorblades at home...how depressed can you get in one night? Anywho...I vote for another Hitch-like comedy. The melodrama is killin me Will. Love ya!!