Saturday, December 6, 2008

Happy Birthday JoJo!

Today is my sister, Jodi's Birthday!

Happy Birthday, JO-JO!
You have always been such an incredible big sis, Jod! Thank you for always being there for me. I am so lucky to have had you in my life and I am especially grateful that you have played such a huge part in my children's lives over the past few years. You really are like a second mother to them. I love you and hope you have a SUPER Happy Birthday!!!!


gotta love the banana clip!...

and the home-made glamour shots...



2 comments:

Jodi June said...

OH! no you di'-ent!!!
WOW! Carrie, where do you FIND these?

I love you too Care. Thank you for the fun birthday wish.
I DO love your kids as if they were my own flesh and blood. it isn't hard. I love them so much! I feel so lucky to be able to be a part of their lives.

LOVE YOU & miss you!

Jen and Kent said...

Sweet pictures! She looks like she could have been in Napolein Dynamite! We love you Jodi!