Monday, December 8, 2008

Hanging out with the cuz's

There are just so many pictures that were taken of our visit from the Carlson's and Allen's from Thanksgiving and Thane's blessing. I don't want to leave any out because this blog becomes my scrapbook at the end of each year. So with that being said, here are some more pictures






We were all lucky enough to be able to go to Lincoln City and stay at a friends club house at the beach. The weather was terrible so it was a good thing the pool was indoors. The kids had a blast swimming and....excersising!
...


3 comments:

Jen and Kent said...

Awesome pictures...can I borrow some for my blog? We had so much fun and the day on the coast was a highlight!

Jodi June said...

OH! my gosh! What cute babies we have!! Gosh, if nothing else... we sure do make good babies! Ü
Kai... you always kill me. I love you so much! HAHAHA!
The one of Addie & Drake is Precious!!!
they are all so cute!
I have TONZ too that i still have to add!
The race, fam picture day, etc etc etc... just got to get to it! I am just starting to panic cause my Christmas isn't all up yet. If i don't hurry! I am gonna miss the season entirely!

Camille said...

I just got ya'lls Christmas card. LOVED it! Love the blog. love the pictures. love everything.

Thanks for the christmas wishes and for friendship!