Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's all about FAMILY...

Pardon my blogging absence but my sisters and their families have been in town the past couple of weeks and I have been too busy playing, eating, and chillaxin' to blog.
My sister, Jen came from Colorado with her entourage...Kent, Abbie, Kate, Claire and Jake. And my sister, Jodi came from good ol' Mapleton, Utah with her two, Drake and Sadie. Plus we had the whole Campbell crew, Nana, Papa, Chris, Erin, Spencer, Saralyn, Emma and Thane, that live here in Oregon.
Needless to say, we have had an incredible couple of weeks! Here are some pics of the first little bit and I will post a whole lot more later.


Kate and her "puppy", Addison. I rarely even saw Addison all week long. She was either in the hands of Kate, Sadie or Abbie. Kate said it was like she had a new pet puppy.


Jen and Carrie with our babies, Jake and Addie

One of Addison's many funny faces..

Sweet little Claire Bear


The Boys, Kai and Jake

Jen and Addie

Maya and JoJo working on a puzzle together. Always such a great holiday past time

Aunt Carrie with her girls....Sadie, Kate and Abbie



The girls...these three plus Claire are pretty inseparable during family get-togethers....unless, of course, they are in a time out for fighting with each other.


Maya and Sadie wrote a sweet love note to me and had a special deliver to me on Maya's face. I thought it was pretty clever!

6 comments:

HeatherM said...

I love seeing pictures of you & all your fam. I can't wait for more. Where in CO does Jen live. We're moving there in May maybe sooner if we sale fast. (Denver)

Jana Brookes said...

You and your sisters (and your kids) are all so beautiful.
How do you like Oregon? I always thought it was so beautiful. We went there a lot growing up because my mom had a sister there. So we visited our cousins in the Portland area lots during the summers. My mom always said she lost her two best friends to portland- her sister,(she actually passed away 11 yrs ago), and your mom, her bff.
Glad you guys had a good few weeks together!

Jen and Kent said...

Carrie- we had such a blast and are so sad to be back to the normal grind today. Thanks so much for letting us crash at your house and sharing everything with us (beds, food, car, kids, etc.) We love you guys!!!!

Melissa White said...

What great pictures, so many kids! so much fun! I remember your sisters from when when we lived togther in Provo. Especially Jen (she lived right around the corner right)? Are you still in touch with Jolene? Love Ya

Robyn said...

Your photos look like so much fun! It must have been great to have your sisters there with you! The kids are all so adorable and all you girls (you, Jen, Jodi) look so great. You all look so skinny! My goodness, what's the secret?

Shonda said...

Looks like you have great time with your family! Isn't family just the best! You'll have to tell me how your family photoshoot went! Hopefully it wasn't too painful, and you got one you like! Were you able to find a location that worked for you guys! I hope so. Family pics are priceless!