Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Last Day of School

Maya had her last day of school a week early this year. We had a Campbell Clan Reunion to go to and so she missed the last official week of school. I also had the last day of helping out in her classroom. Addison and Kai came along to "help".


Maya with her buddies Rachel and Noel during her last lunch as a 1st grader...

The best part of all was surprising Maya at the end of the day with three of her cousins. Claire, Sadie and Kate.
THAT was fun!...

4 comments:

Amy F. said...

What cute little cousins!

Britney said...

GREAT photo of the cousins!

Jen and Kent said...

Wow...why am I getting all teary eyed. I love all those girls in that last picture SO much. Oh how I wish they could always be together and be each others constant support. We had so much fun in Oregon and we miss you all terribly!!!

Jen and Kent said...

Wow...why am I getting all teary eyed. I love all those girls in that last picture SO much. Oh how I wish they could always be together and be each others constant support. We had so much fun in Oregon and we miss you all terribly!!!