Friday, June 18, 2010

I tried something new this year. I put up "art walls" on the last day of school to help celebrate all the hard work the kids did in school this year. It was a collection of all their art projects. I took pictures of each one so that they would be preserved and then let the kids pick out their favorites to save and tossed the rest. With two kids bringing home loads of art projects, it just became too much to store. It seems to have worked great and I think I will be doing it again this next school year.



1 comments:

Stacy of KSW said...

Fabulous idea!! I've been hanging our things on clotheslines I put up in the playroom and rotating them out. I've taken photos but am still trying to bring myself to throw the old things away (or send them to grandparents and relatives). I know we can't keep them all, but I have a clutter problem anyway so I'm still ... dealing with it.