Friday, April 2, 2010

True Meaning of Easter


When it comes to holiday's, I often get these grand ideas on how to celebrate with my children. Many of my big ideas are to try and help my children learn the true meaning of each holiday and why we celebrate it, and to be able to teach them in a fun way. Unfortunatley some of the times....ok, MOST of the times, my ideas are too big and they become overwhelming to me and then I end up not doing anything at all and then comes the guilt. BLAH!
Case in point: Monday night I was planning a really big and really fun FHE about the true meaning of Easter. BUT, after a really long day filled with temper tantrums, errands, laundry, and a huge mess that required me getting out the steam vaccum....my grand plans fizzled.
SO, you can imagine my excitment when I checked out my sisters blog and saw this genius idea. I have the pictures all ready to go and I plan on making up for Monday's disaster, tonight. *fingers crossed*
Thanks, Jen.

2 comments:

Jodi June said...

DITTO!

Camille said...

I think you're the most AMAZING and inspiring mother. Seriously.