Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My Little Backseat Driver

This child has so much personality, I often wonder how her little body is able to contain it all. She is always doing something to make us laugh. She is definatley the family comedian.
During our busy and full lives, I so enjoy our precious "alone" time in the car while Maya and Kai are at school. Addie is so talkative and funny when she is strapped in that seat and it is just her and I. She is always cracking me up. I swear she has the sense of humor of an adult. Her delivery and timing is genius.

Watch out Ellen....here comes Addie!



It is VERY rare to catch the "true" Addie on video. Usually the second the camera is turned on she wants to see herself and so whatever she was doing is done. So I know this little clip is a gem....

6 comments:

Jen and Kent said...

ohhh...I could eat her up!!! I can't wait to laugh with sweet little Addie in June. Only 10 weeks!!!

Cristy said...

She is such a cutie. I love the video. I am amazed at how much she speaks now compared with just a few months ago.

Britney said...

She is one cute little girl and you can tell she is very funny!!! I love this age!

Nan Campbell said...

BE STILL MY HEART!!!

Nan Campbell said...

BE STILL MY HEART!!!

Julie said...

Oh my goodness! She is sooooo cute! Well, all your kids are sooo cute! You are such a great mom Cari! Your post are always so much fun to look at!