Saturday, April 10, 2010

Staycation Part 4 (the playdate)

We were lucky enough to have Daisy over for a couple of days during Spring break. On this day, Mother Nature was not on our side and so we ventured out to Portland where there was a HUGE Burger King play place. The kids played for hours and slept like rocks!



Maya and Daisy asked if they could give each other a makeover. I should have known not to leave them to their own creative interpretations of a makeover. I guess they meant "Can we makeover our gender?" SCARY!!

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Oh, and I forgot to comment on the makeovers! Oh my gosh! They look like sunburned vaudville men!! HAHA I love them! xoxo aimee (again)

Aimee said...

Hey Carrie,

So sweet of you to include pictures and dates when daisy hung out with your guys on your "staycation". Sometimes those are the best holidays! I love our "family" and how we are all included in eachothers lives. I am so lucky, I couldn't ask for more wonderful people in my life! Love you guys more than you know! xoxo Aimee

Melissa White said...

haha carrie, so cute! YOU make "stay-cations" look like soooo much fun!