Monday, November 16, 2009

Tophy


To say that my kids love their Uncle "Tophy" would be a huge understatement.

My kids kiss the ground he walks on.
They just eat him up!!!
Any time we pull up to Nana & Papa's house and they see his car, they all burst out into cheers, yelling "Yaaaaa, Uncle Tophy is here!!"
Understandably so.
He is amazing with his nieces and nephews.
Any time he is with them they all just light up.

He wrestles, chases, tickles, tackles and tells funny knock-knock jokes.
Thank you Chris for being such and amazing brother to me and an even more amazing Uncle to my children.
We are so lucky to have you.
We love you so much!!!





I guess the cupcakes were a bit messy...

a new favorite pass-time with Tophy is playing games on his iphone...













Anything is funner with Toph around....

3 comments:

HeatherM said...

you guys are funny! no surprize here that Chris would be a super uncle!

Traci said...

What a fun birthday!! Happy Birthday Chris!!! This is such a cute blog. Great job Carrie. I feel like I was at the party with ya'll! Love you guys. Traci

lori said...

Honestly Carrie, you are on of the craftiest moms i know! I need lessons from you!! And i cant believe the pic of Addison. Im trying to convince myself that Reese might get easier. Yeah right. Good thing were all in this together. And why do u live so far away again?