Wednesday, November 11, 2009

some Tricks & Treats...

I love Halloween.
I love every thing about it.
The cooler weather,
the candy,
the whimzy,
the childlike excitment,

the pumpkin seeds...



digging out the ewey, gooey, pumpkin guts...

{especially when I get to watch my baby experience it for the first time}...

the pumpkin carving...

the doorbell ditching...

the yummy treat making...









....making fun treats for school lunches and parties



scary ghost craft projects...


and, of course.....

TRICK or TREATING....



Hope you all had a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

{we sure did!!!!}

5 comments:

Britney said...

You are SUCH a fun mom!!!!! I love all of those treats! I love the pumpkin with the mice coming out of the holes! (So funny!) And I LOVE LOVE LOVE that video of Kai eating dirt. That is one cute kid!

Looks like your kids had a fantastic Halloween!

Nan Campbell said...

Kai...will you make some of that dirt pie for me? It looks delicious! Aren't you glad you tried it?!!

Nan Campbell said...

By the way, I love,love, love the new look of your blog!

Carrie said...

Thanks mom. I love the new look too. It took me forever to do but so worth it. I get happy every time I open up my blog. I love it!!!

Jen and Kent said...

So adorable Carrie...all of it, the kids, the food, and the blog! I wish I had an ounce of your talent! It's really not fair...that gene wasn't divided up very equally. Love you