Monday, November 30, 2009

Chef Maya-Popaya

Maya, Maya, Maya. This girl cracks me up.
She is totally into "cooking" right now.

Here latest "creation" was breakfast this morning. Chopped up bananas, chopped almonds, string cheese and red peppers with a mustard/garlic salt sauce.

What do you do?!!! She totally slaved in the kitchen all morning, chopping each little item and placing it in the bowl and then whisking in the homemade sauce
AND THEN she brought it up to me in my bed at 6:30a.m.
SO PROUD of her new recipe.

so, what do you do?...

I ate every last bite!

My only advice was maybe not so much garlic salt next time.


8 comments:

Julie Heugly said...

you are a VERY good Mom. I would suggest keeping some Tums close by for future delicacies.

Deisha said...

Holly cow, I'm not sure I could be that GOOD of a mom! Garlic salt at 6:30am... Where was Anthony and why didn't he partake of the goodness?

toph said...

I love mustard almonds!

Britney said...

Once again....you are a good mom.

Jen and Kent said...

how absolutely adorable! What a fantastic mommy you are!

The Campbell Clan said...

YUM! She knows what you love! :)

Cristy said...

Wow, Carrie, you are SO good. I am not sure what I would have done in that situation. Love the pictures - she is such a cutie and so very thoughtful.

Robyn said...

YIKES! You are brave to eat that. Don't know if my love encompasses that type of cuisine! Go Maya!

By the way my nieces (Amy's daughters) are obsessed with cooking shows and especially Giada. I think it's so cute. Wish my kids were into that.