Wednesday, November 4, 2009

BFF's

Every year around this time I get a special visit from my best friends from college Tamara and Amy. We spend about two days reminiscing, eating, laughing, eating and laughing and then laughing some more. Seriously, these girls get me laughing like no one else can. It is as if I am immediately transported back 10(ish) years ago. We don't miss a beat. Our friendship is amazing and I am so lucky to have friends like them.

{Thank you honey for watching all the kiddios so we could hang out and play for two days. You are an amazing husband.}


Last year....

13 years ago... I can not believe it has been that long. p.s. we missed you again this year Wendi...maybe next year :)

All of mine and Tamara's kids and one of Amy's 3 kids...

Amy and her baby Cameron....

Tamara and her sweet baby, Marissa...
Marissa LOVED Anthony....

2 comments:

Britney said...

You have some beautiful friends!

I love that you still get together and catch up! Nothing is better than great friends that you can be around and it still feels like no time has passed.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for iluustrating to the world how much bigger I have gotten over the last 10(ish) years....haha!!! Love it! This is a tradition that we will keep up for years to come...cruise or no cruise. Love ya Car!!