Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Trampoline Campout

A few weeks ago I was talking to Maya about some of the fun things that I used to do when I was her age and I told her how I used to sleep on my cousins, the Bernhardt's, trampoline on some of our family visits.

This idea thrilled Maya to no end.

SO...for the last few weeks she has been asking us EVERY single day if we could have a family camp out on our trampoline.
And, for the last few weeks Anthony and I have had to come up with excuses and dodge that bullet for a while.
Last weekend we finally decided it was time for us to surrender and give in to the endless begging.
It was worth every shrill of excitement that came from Maya and Kai on our very first Pabst Family Camp out on the Trampoline. They had such a blast!

We just might have to do it again.....next year.



Maya totally got into her ghost story.

This kid sure does crack me up...

Kai was a bit less animated but SO cute nontheless...

4 comments:

Jodi June said...

SO CUTE!!!
I just love love love the expression on Kai's face in the first picture! toooo cute!

Jen and Kent said...

I love it!! You guys are such a fun family. We miss you terribly!!

Britney said...

SO FUN!!!! What a great idea! I love it. Now we just need to get a trampoline! :)

Maya is hilarious! What a little character!

Cristy said...

You are such a fun mom. I love all of the cute ideas you have for family time. :-)