Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Oaks Park

Last week was our final Summer Fun in '09 trip. We decided to go to Oaks Park where from 9:30-11:30 they have just the little kid rides open and kids ages 0-6 are allowed to ride for a cheaper rate.
We had a blast!!!


Maya, Rachel Saralyn and Thane going down "Big Pink"...


The tilt a whirl was NOT Kai's favorite. I was laughing so hard I almost peed my pants. Poor Kai...just look at his face, it says it all.
Thanks for holding on so tight Cristy...



The carousel was everyones favorite I think...


What a fun day. And a fun summer. Thanks for all the fun outings Cristy and Saralyn.

3 comments:

Britney said...

Looks like fun! You have such cute kids!

Deisha said...

Great shots of Kai. He will love these memories when he get's older, because he will know why he is terrified of fair rides!! : )

Cristy said...

Poor Kai! I laughed SO hard when I saw the pictures. The difference between his expression and Emma's and Jonah's is hilarious. I am so glad that we were able to do so many fun things this summer. Thanks for having so many fun ideas!