Saturday, September 19, 2009

Kai's first day of Preschool

Last Wednesday was Kai's first day of Preschool.

They asked a parent to come and sit in with them on the first day to help them adjust.

Our independent little Kai boy was a little perturbed at this idea and, in typical Kai fashion, so as not to hurt my feelings, he kindly asked me to stay home so Addie and Daddy would not be sad.

I told him I had to come this time but promised the next day he could go all by himself.

His response.....
"YESssssssss!"...and then a simple, "thanks Mom."
(i just might be offended if he wasn't so darn cute!!!)












4 comments:

Jen and Kent said...

Yea Kai! You are one cute duck...I mean piggy! Ü I am so happy for Kai and that he FINNALY gets to go to school. Poor dude has been waiting forever!

Nan Campbell said...

Kai..it looks like you are in heaven.... I mean the farm, I mean the truckstop! Anyway, so happy to be in preschool!

Britney said...

What a little character! I can't believe he's already old enough for preschool!

Shauna said...

I love Kai!