Friday, September 5, 2008

On the Move!

Addison has started scooting around the house. She puts on arm in front of the other and pulls her way along. Her favorite target is Roxie. She is such good and patient dog. She will slowly move around the room until Addison gets just close enough and then she will move to another spot and wait again. Almost like she knows that is how you should play with a little baby. Ocasionally she will even let Addison get a hold of her and pull and yank and tug away with out moving an inch. She really is such a great dog and our kids are so lucky to have her.

8 comments:

Jodi June said...

HAHA! It happened to me again....
I just so happened to be on youtube last night... and saw Addie's new video on there before you posted it Care. Weird... cause i am really not on YouTube that often. LOL! Addie girl is just a hoot! Roxy too! What a patient puppy. Keep on tryin Addie girl! LOVE YOU!

Rebecca said...

Cute blog and cute family!

HeatherM said...

what a good little mover! Ady only goes backwords. She is such a pretty baby! Super cute video

Shauna said...

My word Addie's cute. I don't think I could stop hugging her. What a sweet little dog Roxie is.
Remember my yorkie Rocky? He was like that, patient and just a really cool dog.

Jen and Kent said...

Love you Addie and can't wait to see you!!!

mycattripoli said...

ohmigoshthatissuchacutebaby! oh cute cute pabst babies! i can still only picture maya as a baby! time has passed too quickly!

LaPointe Photo Images said...

How fun! I can't wait for Izzy to learn how to scoot!

Cristy said...

Hey, thanks for checking out my blog. I love yours! You have the cutest family and I enjoyed looking at the pictures and reading your posts. Hope you don't mind if I keep visiting!