Thursday, September 25, 2008

Grammy and Bapa's visit

Anthony's parents came to visit us for a few days and we all had a blast! It is always a special treat when Grammy and Bapa come to visit!

Maya with her Grammy

Maya with her Grammy and Bapa


No highchair???? No problem....


On Sunday we had a special dinner treat. Anthony made his Kim Bop. His best friend James and his wife taught Anthony how to make this Korean specialty and it is a rare treat to have it here because it requires a special trip to the Korean Market and a lot of work and preperation (for Anthony). It was a piece of cake for me. I just had to cut each piece and enjoy the fruits of my dear hubbies labors. Grammy seemed to enjoy them but Bapa took a little more convincing. (I ended up having to make him something else to eat). But he did try some!

Yummmmmm....
Don't they look beautiful!

5 comments:

Robyn said...

Wow, very impressive Anthony! I always knew you were a jack of all trades, but this takes it a step further! I wish Jared could make this, I would love it! All I get is Shepherd's Pie!!!

Shauna said...

I just have to say how much I love Maya's golden curly hair and I hope that she never ever wants to straighten it!!!!!!! That said, Anthony's dinner looks delicious. It's calling my name right now and I'm actually salivating just looking at it. I miss trading recipes with you guys.

Jen and Kent said...

Yum! Are you doing sushi these days? I've gotten into it lately and love it (I know, what a suprise!) We'll have to go out when we're in Portland!

Carrie said...

Sushi? Really, Jen. I never thought you would be a sushi girl. Then, again. I could eat them by the bucket full and I for sure never thought I would like it. We for sure have to go out when you are here. ANthony already has picked out some of his favorite spots. Does Kent like it too?

The Campbell Clan said...

They were yummy