Sunday, September 28, 2008

In a Pickle

Sometimes, when you are 7 months old, the world must seem so big.

Those of you who have been fortunate enough to spend some quality time with Addison lately knows that she has developed her lung capacity quite a bit. SHE IS LOUD! Some may say she takes after me. Whatever could they mean? Anyways, so Addison is always LOUD. Just jabbering on and on ALL THE TIME. However, there is something about her jabbering when she is in a pickle. Just when you think she couldn't get any louder... she does. And the jabbers are a slightly higher pitch and more distressed. So this was the "mountain" she tried climbing today and couldn't quite make it. So, I noticed the "I am in a pickle" in her voice and came in to this:



She was so excited to see me. I think if she could speak she would have said, "oh thanks mom you are just in the nick of time. I was really about to loose it."


But that face is really all the thanks I need.

3 comments:

HeatherM said...

she is such a mover! Ady is moving but not that much. Ady has been so loud lately her voice is horse.

lori said...

Carrie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so glad you dropped me a line! Did you get my messages about having you over for dinner? I am so happy/sad that you moved! But you seem so happy so I aam happy. Addison is such a doll! And I have the worlds loudest child too. So WHY did you move? What happened?! Email me..whenever..Your blog is awesome. Luv u guys!

auntieC said...

Addie,loud? Addie is total perfection! In fact,I'm gonna call her right now,I can't help myself.