Sunday, September 21, 2008

Maya is riding a two wheeler!!!!


Okay, so I know that she is my first born and I have a really hard time with lettting her grow up but isn't she really too young to be riding a two wheeler. This whole summer Maya has been without a bike because I ran over her bike and bent the rim (ooopsie) So, I finally found a pretty good one at a garage sale but it didn't have training wheels. So the other day, Maya got tired of waiting for Anthony to put some training wheels on her bike and decided she wanted to try riding it without them. Of course I was all "no way, you are too young, yada yada yada". However, our stubborn little Maya insisted on trying and what do you know... After a few attempts, she is now a pro. I guess we will be saving her Disney princess training wheels for Kai :)




10 comments:

HeatherM said...

supercute! She is too young! Makenzie isn't even strong enough to go more than a foot on her bike, and she has training wheels.

Nan Campbell said...

Way to go Maya!!! It's so amazing all the things you can do, now that you are in Kindergarten! I think you should be advanced to First Grade!! Love you!!

Jenny said...

Great job Maya!!!!!! I can't believe how huge you are!!!! We miss you a lot!!

Shauna said...

Maya made up here mind and stuck to it and I would be so pleased if I were you Carrie. There won't be anything she "can't do". She has courage and that's so cool. Congrats Maya Bell Fawn we love you!!

Cristy said...

Cute pictures! Just this afternoon I saw her riding in the culdesac like a total pro! If I didn't know better I'd think she had been on 2 wheels for months. She is a seriously determined and brave girl.

Off the subject, do you know a good salon? :-)

Robyn said...

Congrats to Maya! Isn't it funny how we sometimes have a hard time adjusting to their age and maturity, yet they know they're ready for something new? It reminds me of Nemo and the dad saying, "You just can't do it, Nemo". Hee hee. She proved you wrong! Good for Maya. She looks so big riding that bike!

Bryan said...

Wow! She is awesome! And sooo big...

The Campbell Clan said...

Wow two wheels are you kidding me! Nice white wall tires...sweet

Jen and Kent said...

Oh my Maya...what a big girl you are!!! Congrats! Now ride yourself on over to Aunt Jen's house!

auntieC said...

Hey Maya is your bike " a sledge-hammer"
bet you can take some sweet jumps on that thing!
i love you,sunshine!