Tuesday, March 3, 2009

PAY IT FOWARD!


I have seen these "Pay it Forward" posts popping up all over the place lately, but I have always been too late. That is until I was the 3rd and final lucky winner on my good friend, Britney's blog.
Here's the idea. Be one of the first 3 people to leave a comment on my blog and you will be the lucky recipient of a "mystery" handmade gift or goodie from me some time this year.
There is a catch. You have to post the same thing on your blog and do the same for 3 lucky people. GOOD LUCK! This is going to be fun!

2 comments:

Kellie said...

OK, I'll be the first to comment and get it started :)

Jodi June said...

Carrie!
Seriously!!? This is so awesome! I haven't seen it before... ??? How kewl!
Pay it Forward is one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE movies!!!
I LOVE this idea! I dont have to be one of your 'first three', but i will for certain post this on my blog.

I think that i might even do it on FaceBook! How fun would that be!?