Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Addie Girl!

I can not believe that our Addie Girl is 1 already!!! Where has the time gone?! I know it is so cliche, but I swear it was like she was just born yesterday. Really!
I look back and I remember all the changes and her growth and development....but a WHOLE YEAR....really!!!!
To say that Addison has been such a incredible additon to our family would not even come close to what she has been and what she has meant to our little Pabst family.
She is the soft ray of light in our chaotic, and crazy world.

A year ago today was one of the best days of my life...
I love you so much Addison.










8 comments:

Jen and Kent said...

We love you so much Addie...Happy Birthday. When I reminded the girls that it was Addie's birthday Kate responds, "Oh, it is my angel's birthday!" We all love her so much! Have a fun party!

Cristy said...

I love the pictures! She is such a cutie! I hope she has a wonderful birthday! And seriously, I wish I could look as good as you do after having a baby. You're gorgeous!

HeatherM said...

you look so great after giving birth! she is so cute! I still can't believe how much she looks like my Ady

Shauna said...

Happy Birthday Addie!!!
How can you stand it Carrie? She just twinkles.

Jenny said...

That is crazy. I can't believe it has been a year already. I remember the night you had her, I had yours and Jodi's kids and just waited and waited and had never felt so baby hungry as I did that day. Wow, she sure is beautiful.

Jana Brookes said...

Happy B-day Addie! She is so cute! I can't believe my baby is about to turn two in a few weeks. I know what you mean when you say it goes by so fast! Too fast!

Jodi June said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sweet Addie girl! Can't wait to hear about your big party... that we missed. :( suks!
We love you sweet baby@!

Robyn said...

I love seeing all the photos from the past year. What a sweetie! The 4th photo down totally reminds me of Jen's youngest girl (isn't she the 3rd?) I want to say Claire but it's been a long time... You have such a cute family! Happy Bday to Addison!