Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy 2009!

We had such a fun New Year's this year. We invited a few friends and their children over to our house and had a great family-friendly New Year's eve party. The kids all had so much fun together popping balloons, playing games, watching movies, and eating. The adults had fun chatting, laughing, playing games, and eating.
The kids miraculously all stayed up until midnight and we rang in the new year Pabst style...VERY LOUD!
It was such a fun night with good friends.




Me and my hubbie....or is it, my hubbie and I...(either way, he is mine)




The Fox's: Jesse, Amy and baby Jessica....

The Beddes's: Aaron and Cristy...


The Wilcox's: Tiffany and Ryan...

Some of the cute munchkins at the party...

Playing games...
Cristy and Aaron with Addie....


The kids having fun with the glow sticks...


My New Year's kiss from Kai Boy!...

HAPPPY NEW YEAR!!!

6 comments:

K said...

Happy New Year!!!!

Jen and Kent said...

The Pabst sure know how to whoop it up!! Wish we could have been there. Love you!

Cristy said...

I love the pictures! Thanks so much for inviting us - we had a blast! You are an awesome hostess!

lori said...

Okay Carrie..this is KILLING me. Why do you have to live so far away and why does it take a friend moving far away to realize how stupid I was for not hanging out with them more??! Anyways, I was just wishing that I could jump into these pics and play with you guys. :( So never stop blogging. EVER.

Carrie said...

We wish you guys were here too. And , for what it is worth, I totally regret not hanging out with you more too. LOVE YOU!

Amy F. said...

You are so prompt with your posts!! I'm always months behind. We had a great time at the party! Annie LIVES for a good party and you really helped us usher in the new year in a fun way!!! I'm craving one of those little cocktail hot dog things you made. Yum!