Friday, January 9, 2009

Giving Mom a Break!

MaYa, being the sweet daughter and person that she is, noticed I was feeling a bit frazzled and tired tonight so she asked if I needed a break. She said that she would get Addison dressed for me.
This is one of those times that I have to let go of my parental control and just let her do it because she was being so sweet.
It took her about twenty minutes but was so worth it.
She wouldn't change her diaper, though. I guess even my sweetheart, Maya, has limits.

3 comments:

HeatherM said...

do you know how many things we have in common. First our Ady's look alike,2nd same couch,tree star,nativity ect. Ady has those pj's maya is putting on Addie.

Carrie said...

That is so funny. I think that same thing every time I go check out your blog. hahaha

K said...

So cute!!!!