Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween Photo Shoot




Part of our Halloween tradition is to take the kids to get their photos taken in their costume. And then every year we pull out the photos from years past and display them as part of the Halloween Decor. I got this idea from my friend Kelly and have done it every year since Maya was a baby. This year we went to the studio that Cheryl works at. It is Lisa Dillon Photography. She did a food drive where if you bring in a can of food, you get a free photo shoot for your child. What a great idea! We got our photos from Lisa today. They turned out so very cute. Thank you so much for doing the food drive, Lisa. And, thank you for telling us about it auntie Cheryl!!!

3 comments:

auntieC said...

Your welcome :) I love the pic's,too. DARLING KIDS!!

Jen and Kent said...

I love that tradition! Such a cute idea! The pics turned out darling. (the countdown has begun...only 10 days until I can kiss your kids!)

Kellie said...

Those pictures turned out so cute! I love your darling kids and blog!!