Sunday, November 9, 2008

Date Night

Anthony and I try and take the kids out on their very own special dates every now and then. We usually try and make sure Anthony is the one taking them since he is so busy and loves the one on one time with the kids. BUT this time I got to take Maya on a special date to go see High School Musical 3. She had been beside herself excited all week for this one. Her cousins, Abbie, Kate and Claire had already seen it so that made it even more exciting for Maya. I had such a blast with my girl. I am just so in love with her.

2 comments:

Jen and Kent said...

Yea Maya!!! We loved hsm3! The only thing that would have made it better is if we could have seen it with you. We will practice all the songs and dances with you when we come to visit in 2 weeks!

Jodi June said...

Well SHOOT! I guess Drake, Sadie & I Better go and see it before we come out to Oregon! We don't want to feel in the dark!