Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bosom Buddies

A couple of weeks ago I was lucky enough to have a visit from two of my best friends in the entire world, Tamara and Amy. We first met back in 1996 when I moved out to Utah to start the whole college thing. They have been there ever since. They were there when I married my prince charming. They were there when I came home from my mission. They were there after I had my first baby. They have been the kind of friends that no matter how much time goes by, when you see each other again it is like you have never been apart. The second they walked into our front door, it was like I was transported back to the Glenwood Apartments. Back to the days where life was all about having a blast every chance we could and where we were always laughing so hard that our stomachs and face hurt. We had so much fun being together again...just like old times.

THEN.....



12 YEARS LATER.....
Tamara and Amy, I love you both so much! Thank you for coming to see me and reminding me that true friendships never die. You guys are the best! xoxox!


The first night we stayed up late talking and laughing about old times and then we spent a day of shopping and eating. Later that night Anthony was gracious enough to watch our kids and Tamara's baby, Marissa and Amy's baby, Cameron while we had a fabulous girls night out.

Marissa has a huge crush on Anthony.
we tried to get a cute shot with all the babies...but Carmeron was not having it. Oh well, they are still pretty darn cute!



Maya loved being the little babysitter

8 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so great you keep in touch with your friends...and I must say the 'then' pictures were fabulous!
I didn't know you went on a mission, where did you go?

Jodi June said...

too fun!

Shauna said...

You haven't aged a day Carrie! What sweet friends. It looks like you guys had a great time.

Shauna said...

I have to add...I wish you were my room mate in college.

lori said...

How fun! I think that I worked with Amy at Old Navy forever ago..small world!

Unknown said...

I know you did not put those pictures ont WORLD WIDE WEB!!! Payback is painful my dear. I am going through m old pics as we speak...hehehe. Really though, we had so much fun even though it was only for a couple days. Thanks for haing us. LOVE YOU!!

Kellie said...

Hey Carrie - I love those pictures of you and your friends! How fun. Hey, can you email me your new address for Christmas Card purposes :) Thanks

kccknowles@aol.com

Jana Brookes said...

Love those kinds of friendships. It's what makes life so sweet, am I right?!