Friday, October 3, 2008

PILLOW FIGHT!!!!!



We love pillow/tickle fights in our house. We have the perfect square pillows from our red couches. They are not too big for the kids and they are just the right size to grab and throw in a hurry. Plus, with all the laughing and running involved, it is also a great workout. I swear sometimes after a pillow fight with my kids I feel just as exhausted as after an hour spin class. It is the added laughther I suppose.



The one down fall in all of this fun is that all too often, the Pabst pillow fights end something like this:

But they always come back for more!

4 comments:

Cristy said...

You and Anthony are such fun parents! Love the pictures, especially the one of Kai. That is exactly how a pillow fight would turn out at our place too!

auntieC said...

Oh poor Kai-Kai! I love ya,buddy! Your skin is about as red as the pillows! I'm gonna tickle ya next time we are together!

auntieC said...

p.s.hey K-A-I are you wearing 'big boy' underware? Call me,we'll talk.

Carrie said...

Yep I sure am wearing big boy underwares. They don't always stay dry or without a 'load' but once you go 'big boy' you don't go back.
Love you auntie c. we are going to try and come see you today after conference. love, Kai