Friday, October 3, 2008

Cookie Time!




This last Sunday was our neighbor's (and Maya's new BFF) birthday. Rachel turned 6! So Maya and I decided to bake some cookies for her. Maya loves EVERYTHING about baking. She especially loved "sprinkling" the little balls on.
These cookies were so yummy, though (if I do say so myself). We wanted to stack the cookies together in a bag without making a mess so we made some delicious peanut butter cookie balls and then dipped them in white chocolate and sprinkled the nonpareils all over. YUM-to-the-E!!!!
Happy Birthday Rachel!

10 comments:

Jana Brookes said...

What a fun mommy you are! Could your kids be any more adorable? Look at that hair and those cheeks! So pinchable!

Jodi June said...

Maya!! You beautiful girl you! You are growing up so fast!
Rachel is so lucky to have a BFF like you!
I love you pumpkin!

HeatherM said...

OK, so now I want some cookies! Maya you are a very pretty girl!

Cristy said...

I didn't know that Maya helped make the cookies. That was so sweet! They looked so festive and pretty in their wrapping. Rachel is lucky to have such a great friend! She shared some of her cookies with us and we agree - they are dee-lish!

Unknown said...

yum- send me some...or at least save some for me!!

Unknown said...

Do I have to mention I am jealous, they look delicous and it is so cute that Maya loves to bake with you, what sweet memories

Shauna said...

What yummy looking cookies Cherry and Maya. You guys are the coolest little cookies yourselves!

auntieC said...

hey Maya, lets pretend it's my birthday too, yea!

YUMM-OOOOO

Jenkins' Family said...

Those cookies look delicious, what a great idea!

Mandy said...

Talented - you truly are!! I heard about some delicious cinnamon rolls you brought over for my family on Sunday...needless to say, they were so delicious there were none left for me by the time I got home Mon. Thanks a bunch to your sweet and thoughtful family.